It been a while since my last posting, but real world events have distracted me from my 2nd passion, (my first being my family). Today we went to a charity event in Marden Kent, where they breed Alpacas. Cute goat like animals which apparently make good pets, produce wool like sheep, although the wool is heavier than sheeps so you can’t make large items from it because they would pull the item out of shape. They are a social animal and always found in herds, so if you want a pet you need to have a few of them and a large garden. Although the Alpacas are cute my photo of the day is a picture of Declan my youngest nephew not doing a very good job of hiding from the others. I hope to build up again to regular posts, real world allowing.
- A Reader Workout Pic: Goats! (fitsugar.com)
- The alpaca business is booming on N.J. farms (philly.com)
- Out and About! Alpacas, beautiful scenery, train station, and coffee shop! (varietyplus.wordpress.com)
- They’re fluffy, cute – and increasingly destined to become dinner (theage.com.au)
- Alpacas delivering cria (rayyathevet.com)
- Alpaca farms found all over New Jersey (nj.com)
- Introducing Mary and her Herd (unicornfibre.wordpress.com)