I saw an image while browsing an old photo book, the image was taken in 1967 by Henri Cartier-Bresson of a girl lounging on a sofa with her book. What attracted me to it was the cropping. By not including the face it asks more of the viewer, we do not know who she is but more importantly we have to rely on her body language to convey mood and emotion. To bring it up to date and relevant the girl is reading an ebook on an iPad2, which was one of my early Christmas presents (actually birthday and Christmas).
I have always been of the opinion that Apple stuff is basically for fashion geeks, but since having the iPad2 I might have to re-evaluate that opinion as the photo rendering and video streaming is amazing. But the rest of it leaves a little to be desired especially with web site compatibility.
- 2012 is gonna ROCK! (cambridgekettlebelles.wordpress.com)
- 1st January 2012 (daisymarmalade.wordpress.com)
- Christmas wish list… updated (amomwithalessonplan.com)
- Create Personalized Christmas Gifts for your Family with MixBook (theapptimes.com)
- Happy New Year! (justmejewel.wordpress.com)
- 500px PhotoBook – iPad – Going Free For The First Time (theappwhisperer.com)
- It’s Here! (ourearleylife.wordpress.com)