A young couple aimlessly walked while holding hands along a wet muddy trail. They must be in love as the wind bit coldly and the sun sunk behind the horizon as they did not rush. Maybe wanting to make the most of the warmth from their hands.
“When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.” ― Albert Einstein
- Dreams and Hand Holding (thesubwayspoet.wordpress.com)
- Beginning a Project 365 – Photostory Friday & Give Me Your Best Shot (betterinbulk.net)
- How to date a woman (wiki.answers.com)
- 005/365 – tasTea (benlowephotography.wordpress.com)
- Manor Park Country Park (www.kent.gov.uk)