Today (6/1/2012) is the last day for christmas decorations to be up, so we have started removing all the festive cheer, the stockings and tree. Is it bad luck to have them up after today, I couldn’t say. I you look into the ball you’ll notice this also doubles up as a self portrait although I have a Canon 450D stuck to my face.
- How can I reuse, recycle or upcycle biscuit/cookie cutters? (recyclethis.co.uk)
- How do people decorate for Christmas in the US (wiki.answers.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Winter (klling.wordpress.com)
- Good Start (stoneandrose.com)
- Christmas Decorations (ourearleylife.wordpress.com)
- Recycled Christmas Decorations: our favourite ideas for 2011 (recyclethis.co.uk)
- Project 365 day three hundred and thirty, the small things in life (urbanbuda.wordpress.com)