Little Robin Red breast sat upon a tree,
Up went pussy cat and down went he;
Down came pussy, and away Robin ran;
Says little Robin Red breast, “Catch me if you can”.
Little Robin Red breast jumped upon a wall, Pussy cat jumped after him and almost got a fall;
Little Robin chirped and sang, and what did pussy say?
Pussy cat said, “Meeow!” and Robin jumped away.
- Seeing red: Decoding the hidden information on robins’ feathers (eurekalert.org)
- Secrets of the robin’s red breast: Red bib and width of grey feathers allows mates to judge age and gender (dailymail.co.uk)
- Robins and the Christmas story (mysanantonio.com)
- 030/365 – Robin Redbreast (benlowephotography.wordpress.com)
Even when all around you is dull and grey, nature can still provide for us, even visually.
- Project 365: Day 20 (distrini.wordpress.com)
- Kiwi Slices (nickexposed.com)
- 1.20.12 …and In the Daylight I Don’t Pick Up My Phone… (emsproject365.wordpress.com)
It is true that the best light is just as the sun is either rising or setting, this was the latter and the missus was hardly basking in the warmth of the last few rays in Winter, but she said it was still warm on her face.
- The Voice in the Dark (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- The Rising of the Sun and The Warmth of Your Love (tsekumah.wordpress.com)
- 10 Super Warm Coats To Stay Stylish In This Winter (collegecandy.com)
- Erie region basks in unseasonable warmth for early October (goerie.com)
- The Warming Sun (johnfuji.wordpress.com)
- Warmth Versus Logic (ribbit09200.wordpress.com)
- Missus Booblé is bra firm’s new girl (thesun.co.uk)