- Human Slinky Costume of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Slinky lab (gasstationwithoutpumps.wordpress.com)
- Human Slinky (neatorama.com)
- 6 facts about Slinky: Fun for a girl or a boy (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Childhood Innocence (rkgaron.wordpress.com)
- Slow Motion Slinky Drop of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
These are strange things, about 3 inches long, platted like cable insulation. But now a kids toy, poke your fingers in the end and press together and when you pull apart you fingers are locked in, also hold it upright in the palm of you hand, press down gently and release. It zooms into the air!
I guessing this guy had rolls of the stuff and was looking at ways to get rid of it, hey heres my £1, kept Jack amused for ages.
- PROJECT 365: Week of April 30 (dailynibbles.com)
There are days when I think I can soar and other days I nose dive, but when I am soaring you can see everyone else below you, like small specs on the beach. But just like kites you can’t stay aloft forever, so its back down to earth. The secret is to stay aloft as long as possible, when you have to come down don’t nosedive because you’ve run out of wind but come down under your own wind. Then you can soar again!
This was my favorite pic from my day at Whitstable, but my family chose to go with a different one. After experimenting with different shutter speeds and went with 1/10 sec as it gave just enough motion blur but retained the colors or the windmill and didn’t over expose the sky.
- The Whirlwind tour of Whitstable – Whitstable, United Kingdom (travelpod.com)