It wasn’t until I got home ans started processing this shot that I realised the Kite Surfing dude I had been photographing off the coast of Whitstable was in deed Father Christmas. It looks like he was trying out some austerity measures by looking at some replacement for his reindeer. I just hope he has thought carefully about the implications of replacing reindeer with Kites, where will he put all those sacks of present? Maybe they are next on the list in his cut backs and next year he will just post Amazon vouchers.
- Kite surfing (bikingandbridge.com)
- ‘Missing’ kite surfer sparks hunt (bbc.co.uk)
- Everything You Need to Know About Kite Surfing (nauticalrecreation.wordpress.com)
- Wild WindFest 2011 (midliferiot.wordpress.com)
- Project 365 day three hundred and forty four, sunset on whitstable beach (urbanbuda.wordpress.com)
- Project 365 day three hundred and forty five, Whitstable Oyster Co (urbanbuda.wordpress.com)